Current Tangible Needs
Are you interested in hosting a drive for needed items?
Current needs include (updated 05/2/2022):
Reusable water bottles
Hygiene kits for men and women, including small soap, small shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, feminine items, disposable razors, lip balm, etc.
We are always in need of bottled water, year round.
Download the Outreach Team Summer Needs flyer.
For Newly Housed
- New or gently-used televisions
- Cleaning Solution (Simple Green, Lysol, Fabuloso or similar) Gallon size preferred
- Dish washing liquid (Dawn, Palmolive, Ajax or similar) Large bottles to refill smaller preferred
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Pods (Tide, Gain or similar) Pods are easier to distribute than liquid or powder.
- Paper Towels
- Kitchen sponges
- Disinfecting Wipes (Lysol or similar)
- Tall Kitchen Trash Bags
Drop off or Pick up?
If you have items to drop off, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can let you know where to drop off.
If you have a large amount of items and would prefer a pick up, email email@example.com. We can arrange to swing by!
We are unable to schedule pick ups for small amounts of items, as we do not have the staff to accommodate.
Planning a drive?
Let our Volunteer Coordinator know, and we’ll help you any way we can! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.